http://http://rdushay.home.mindspring.com/Museum/Fantasy/EWrevw.html » |
Tired of rolling dice, crunching numbers, and playing games that are basically tabletop version of World of Warcraft?
I'm putting together a group of players to play Everway. Ever hear of it? If so, then you've probably been looking for players the same way I have. If not, then check out the attached link for more information. Some quick info about Everway that may catch your attention...
1. Created by Jonathan Tweet (game designer, 3rd Edition D&D)
2. Diceless, uses Vision cards to resolve actions (similar to Tarot deck)
3. High fantasy, epic characters and Quests
4. No levels
5. Beautiful game art used for imagery and character development
6. Loosly connected to Magic The Gathering in design
7. Setting is like Planescape (ie: a multiverse, gates that connect millions of different worlds, etc)
Looking to start in July, once or twice a month only.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.